25 March 2020/1 Saaban 1441

She is distressed, she is lost, but she wants to understand. It could either be because she wants it all to end, or because she wants whats best for everyone in the family. And thats the critical part - her intent.

I was there listening, but mostly talking too.

Should it had been better if I were to listen more, input less? But I sensed she understood what I was trying to say, and there were more I wanted badly to say to her. Its just, some things people just need to go through to understand.

My only concern is her tearing apart; or worse, her family tearing apart.

I have to accept that its not my say - I dont have any control over others' action, thus no control over what is to come. Understanding, sympathy, tolerance, forgiveness; they are not developed without ones effort. Many can advice to communicate and communicate openly, but shit will get ugly. As ugly and as shitty shits can get, before tolerance or forgiveness can even surface. We all experience the storm before the rainbow, yet its easy to forget that light at the end of the tunnel.

------

On a personal level, my momentum is hagard. Kids are ill. The world is suffering from a bioweaponized war.

To remain steadfast in times of trial, thats the goal. To continue to have a positive effect during tribulations, thats the seeked- after attribute. The Sayyidatina Fatimah of the modern time, thats the vision.

Ok lets recharge.

- Sam❤

Comments

Popular Posts